[Advaita-l] Fw: CHANDI NAVAKSHARI - DURGA SAPTHASATI

Vaidya Sundaram vaidyasundaram at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 11:55:36 EDT 2019

To the best of my knowledge, it is Sapta *Shati* - 700 - as the 13 chapters
together are 700 verses.
Not disputing it has the other sati's being worshipped, the actual textual
details bear out these names without a doubt.

bhava shankara desikame sharaNam
Vaidya.

On Sun, Sep 29, 2019 at 7:28 PM KAMESWARARAO MULA via Advaita-l <