[Advaita-l] How is an object perceived.

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 06:10:05 EDT 2020

Sada ji,

//The mind going out applies only for a sense of sight and hearing. //
Is hearing also in this category? I think I have read that sound, through
the method of expanding consecutive waves, reaches the ear.
'veechi-taranga-nyaya'.

I am open to correction, though.

regards
subbu

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 1:55 PM Kuntimaddi Sadananda via Advaita-l <