[Advaita-l] References required for rope snake analogy in AV

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 01:49:58 EDT 2020

I'm told that the Advaita-L link throws up a security error with the
license expiring. If you do not want to bypass the security measure, I had
blogged it here as well:
http://anythingwise.blogspot.com/2017/02/rope-snake-example-in-upanishads.html

Kind rgds,
--Praveen R. Bhat
That owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */