[Advaita-l] Requesting suggestions for Speakers on Life and Works of Bhagavadpada

Nithin Sridhar sridhar.nithin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 03:55:45 EDT 2020

Namaste,

Advaita Academy is happy to share that we will be organizing a month-long
virtual festival celebrating Adi Shankaracharya starting Shankara Jayanti.
Each day will have four sessions and we want to invite Gurus/Acharyas,
Academicians, Seekers/Students, and Artists to speak and perform on Adi
Shankaracharya's life, teachings, and works.

Many Vidwans are part of this list and it would be great if they are
willing to speak in the event. Also, any suggestions regarding other people
we can invite to speak would be wonderful. Please write to
sridhar.nithin at gmail.com

Regards,
Nithin S