[Advaita-l] πŸ“ My Notes on Scientific Materialism World-View

Kuntimaddi Sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 1 01:17:02 EDT 2020

 Mahadevan -PraNAms
First thanks for your notes. I see the headlines in the notes - Have you expanded the notes with some details under each section?
I am currently reviewing how knowledge takes place - that includes, of course, Vedanta Paribhasha. In the preparation, I am also examining the current understanding of Cognitive Sciences in the west. I am familiar with the double-slit experiments at the quantum level and also controversies involved in relation to the observer and the observed. Recently I was asked to examine Prof. Donald Hoffman's theories related to space-time reality (or unreality) based on his computer modeling of the Natural selection process using the game theory approach.Β
Attached it the you-tube talks by Hoffman about the unreality of the space-time, objects as perceived by what he calls as 'conscious agents'.Β
This response is mostly to see if you have written any detailed notes on each of the subheadings you have in your notes.
Hari Om!Sadananda

This Scientist Proves Why Our Reality Is False | Donald Hoffman on Conversations with TomΒ

|  |  |

|  |
This Scientist Proves Why Our Reality Is False | Donald Hoffman on Conve...