[Advaita-l] What is the purpose of Life ? by Osho

Mahadevan Iyer mahadevan.n.iyer at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 01:19:02 EDT 2020

Pranams Shri Praveen ji,

I understand Praveen ji. Thats just how he is referred as in here.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rajneesh .

Please take my "Bhagwan" mention with a pinch of salt.

I personally, don't follow any particular GOD man.

But sometimes, during my morning walks, I hear his old Hindi pravachans.
I find it easy to listen to and enjoyable at the same time. Hard
Vedantic subjects require lot of attention & note talking. So, its not
ideal for morning walks.

om tat sat

Mahadevan