[Advaita-l] Is empathy a function of ahamkara?

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 05:07:14 EDT 2020

Pranams.

Reg  <<  The difference in quality of Milk and curd must be defined
because of the difference of asamavAyI-kAraNa >>,

I think your response is from the nyAya viewpoint since you keep on
bringingup samavAyi and asamavAyi kASraNa. Advaita Sidhanta does not
conform to the nyAya view in this regard. It accepts the mImAmsa (bhAtta)
view. My responses are from that viewpoint.

Regards

On Sat, Aug 8, 2020 at 2:07 PM श्रीमल्ललितालालितः via Advaita-l <