[Advaita-l] Is empathy a function of ahamkara?

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 07:25:10 EDT 2020

<< On Sat, Aug 8, 2020 at 2:07 PM श्रीमल्ललितालालितः via Advaita-l <

<< Milk is not upAdAna-kAraNa of curd, it's avayava-s are >>,

Pranams.

Ok. What is the upAdAna kAraNa of milk or curd? Can we take it as पञ्चीकृत
पञ्चभूताः (pa~nchIkRRita pa~nchabhUtAH) or go back still further to
avidyA?  Even so the relationship between them and avidyA is one of
kArya-kAraNa and not tadAtmya as per Advaita SidhAnta.

Regards