[Advaita-l] Cause and Effect

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 11:14:24 EDT 2020

Namaste.

In continuation to my last statement in the previous post, dream and
rope-serpent like creations are pariNAma of avidyA no doubt, kAraNa-kArya
only. But each and every creation therein is a direct transformation of
avidyA, without any sequential or followup transformation from one creation
to another. That is the distinction from the vyAvahArika state creation.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>