[Advaita-l] New members

jaldhar at braincells.com jaldhar at braincells.com
Wed Aug 12 10:58:38 EDT 2020

S V Ganesan
-----------

I am a teacher with university of Madras Interested in spiritual knowledge

Michael Dhvani
--------------

I have been studying advaita for more than a decade, mostly through lectures
and writing by acharyas of Arsha Vidya Gurukulam. I find it to be the most
consistent and inclusive of all existing religio-philosophical systems of
thought and I am convinced that the vedantic conclusions on Consciousness and
Reality provide the most relevant and revealing solution to the human problem.
I have been searching for a platform to confide my advaitic queries and from
the scope you provide I hope this is the right place...!

Tapas Chakraborty
-----------------

Have a deep interest in advaita vedanta philosophy, following swami
vivekananda and By getting associated with this group would like to enhance my
understanding in this area.

Sadananda Chandrashekaraiah
---------------------------

I have become interested in the philosophy after listening to the series of
lectures from swami Sarvapriyananda on Aparokshaanubhoothi. I am trying hard
to understand the nature of reality where we are living. Although it seems
hard to comprehend the truth advaitha gives me a great relief. I would like
to be a part of this group to know more about advaitha philosophy.

Aravind
-------

Hi, This is aravind from Pondicherry.I am currently working in Tattvaloka,a
branch of sringeri mutt.I have been learning advaitha Vedanta from deivatin
kural book and also hearing lectures from the acharyas of puri and sringeri
mutt..would be helpful for the journey of my soul if i join this group

Shyama Chaitanya