[Advaita-l] Abedha

Kaushik Chevendra chevendrakaushik at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 19:05:06 EDT 2020

On Thu, 13 Aug 2020, 01:31 Srinath Vedagarbha, <svedagarbha at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 11, 2020 at 11:09 AM Kaushik Chevendra <
> chevendrakaushik at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Doesn't the Lord also even if a person does the the most worst sin. If he
>> takes shelter under hari he is saved.
>> Lord also says a confirmed sinner worshipping the Lord should be
>> considered  saintly as he has taken the best resolve.
>>

> If such a sinner takes shelter in Hari, yes he could be saved. But the
> bigger question is what makes one either take or does not take shelter in
> Hari? Remember, Hari is impartial to everyone, He cannot pick and choose
> and make only few to take shelter.

You have missed the point sir. My point was a tamsic soul or a sattvic soul
who worships hari is saved. That's what krishna says. Even a confirmed
sinner, a person who has commited the worst sin, if he worships krishna he
is saved from all sinful reaction. Let him be a tamasa soul or sattvika ,
hari is the saviour.

>> Isn't Lord the inner controller for the tamsic souls as well?
>>

> So, what? It does not make the Lord responsible for all tamasik deeds.
> Lord is enabler (to manifest guNa) only and not possessing them by Himself.

You have used the word "controller' please explain what it means to you?.