[Advaita-l] Please clarify some terms for me.

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 02:33:12 EDT 2020

Namaste Soma Ji,

AvaraNa is not of the mind, but of Consciousness enclosed or limited by the
mind. In deep sleep, mind resolves into its Cause (kAraNa),  avidyA. Then
AvaraNa is of Consciousness enclosed or limited by this avidyA. This avidyA
is also termed kAraNa sharIra. Since you have mentioned that you are
specifically referring to DDV only, please mention where in DDV, in which
verse, is AvaraNa of mind  mentioned.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Fri, Aug 14, 2020 at 11:02 AM Raghav Kumar Dwivedula via Advaita-l <