[Advaita-l] Sankaracharya’s commentary translated into English

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 11:18:40 EDT 2020

Namaste Bhagavan, I'm not a Maharaj!

On Sun, Aug 16, 2020 at 7:07 PM Kartik Vashishta <kartik.unix at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thank you for your input. There appear to be several works by Sri Swami
> Ghambhirananda ji maharaj. Please suggest if all are important or a few:
>

> https://www.vedanta.com/cgi-vedanta/sb/productsearch.cgi?storeid=*121ceca48a820a7c9750f4&search_field=Gambhirananda

I meant as a reply to your asking about translation of Shankaracharya's
commentary, meaning on the prasthAna-traya. There may be other books also,
but the commentary-translations are good to have. You could try buying one
and then buy others, if you like it. Or check out the Gita translation
freely available on Gitasupersite, even before buying any.

Kind rgds,
--Praveen R. Bhat
That owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */