[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: [advaitin] A short term course on Indian Epistemoloy i.e pramana shastra

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 10:02:48 EDT 2020

On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 6:50 PM 'Jayaram Thiagarajan' via advaitin <
advaitin at googlegroups.com> wrote:

> Subrahmaniam Ji,
>
> Is this course suitable for people that have basic SamskRtam knowledge
> only? I am unable to find the link to apply, on the www.ksu.ac.in website.
> Could you please provide guidance on how to navigate to it?

http://ksu.ac.in/en/prospectus-notification-and-online-application-for-university-campus-admission-2020-21/

This is the link for the course details. I think even if one does not have
basic Sanskrit knowledge, if the cost is not high, it is worth taking the
course.

regards
subbu