[Advaita-l] Advaita can be misrepresented

Shashi Vishwanath raghavadasa at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 01:22:43 EDT 2020

Amazing analysis given that two of the most famous post Sankaran Advaitin philosophers are Madhusudana Saraswati and Appayya Dikshitar, a deeply devout Lord Vishnu worshipper and deeply devout Lord Siva worshipper respectively.

Not to mention the praise Sankaracharya himself gives to Upasana and Bhakti in the Brahma Sutra Bhashya himself.

Alas, distortions to suit a narrative, ubiquitous in discussions about Indian history...

Sent from my iPhone