[Advaita-l] Fwd: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} couple of questions regarding "bramha satyam jagan-mithya"

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 04:35:00 EST 2020

On Fri, Dec 4, 2020 at 1:57 PM V Subrahmanian <v.subrahmanian at gmail.com>
wrote:

> << And regarding the sadasadvilakshanam aspect we discussed, he agreed
> that the understanding that all vaadins hold the jagat to be unchanging, vilakshanam
> from Brahman and also different from asat vastu >>.
>
> Namaste.

A quick clarification before I respond to the whole post. In the
above,  ** vilakshanam
from Brahman and also different from asat vastu ** is fine. However is
there a typo (error)  in the portion ** he agreed that the understanding
that all vaadins hold the jagat to be unchanging  ** ??. Please clarify.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>