[Advaita-l] New members

jaldhar at braincells.com jaldhar at braincells.com
Fri Dec 11 21:35:59 EST 2020

Ravi B Unni
-----------

Hari Om. I am a staunch Advaita believer and follower having read quite few of
Adi Samkaracharya's original works and translated works on Prasthana Trayi.

Smitha Kumaran
--------------

My name is Smitha Kumaran and I am an IELTS trainer by profession. I am
interested in knowing God.

Ravi Surya Kumar
----------------

Please accept my respects.

I want to know about myself. I seek knowledge about me and my purpose in
this life. I humbly request to make me a member so that I can gain knowledge
that I am looking for.

A J Girish

I am Girish Sharma, a novice in Advaitavad. I am a student of Rig Vedic
studies and deeply interested in it. I am an initiated disciple of Swami
Ranganathanandaji of Ramakrishna movement. i am also a follower of
shankaracharya's tradition.

I am moderately sanskrit literate and followed this list previously too. I
will be extremely obliged if you can extend me membership to your highly
esteemed mailing list and I can also contribute my thoughts to your group in
a little way and feel blessed to stay in the group , understand and
contribute to the cause of understanding advaitavad in true light.