[Advaita-l] Fwd: Bh.Gita special talks - MM Sri R.Krishnamurthy Sastrigal in Tamil

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 09:57:39 EST 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: V Subrahmanian <v.subrahmanian at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Dec 15, 2020 at 8:26 PM
Subject: Bh.Gita special talks - MM Sri R.Krishnamurthy Sastrigal in Tamil
To: <advaitin at googlegroups.com>

see image here:  https://groups.google.com/g/advaitin/c/He7UQmUiPJk

Namaskaram.

Beginning tomorrow 16th Dec., 8 pm India time, every day during Margazhi
month, we will have a Zoom lecture by Mullaivasal Sastrigal on Gita.
Details are in the attached flyer.

We have often heard Periaval highlighting the significance of the '4G's -
Gita, Ganga, 'Go' (Cow} and Gayatri. HH would like all of us to listen to
and reflect and master Gita during danur masam this year.

The lectures will be highly focused. Sastrigal has picked 30 key messages
from Gita, essentially a set of sanatana dharma's 'do's and 'don't's, and
relevant to each message, chosen two or three slokas . Periaval has kindly
approved the selection. Mullaivasal will anchor his lectures around these
messages and slokas, and, of course, draw from Gita, Upanishads and
Tirukkural.

Periaval has kindly agreed to deliver an Anugraha Bhasan on the opening
day, i.e., 16th December, 2020.

Kindly attend.

Sundar

Log in details

Gita’s Message for Modern Life

Monday to Friday: 8.00 pm to 9.00 pm India Time
Saturday/Sunday: 7.00 pm to 8.00 pm India Time

Zoom Meeting ID:
872 7683 9869
Passcode: Gita