[Advaita-l] Fwd: [advaitin] Advaita Sadhana in Pictures

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 07:21:05 EST 2020

See the attachment here:  https://groups.google.com/g/advaitin/c/Lms7cqDu_Z4
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ekam One <quad.4states at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Dec 21, 2020 at 10:05 PM
Subject: [advaitin] Advaita Sadhana in Pictures
To: advaitin <advaitin at googlegroups.com>

Might be helpful to some of the novices here.  A very good document with
pictorial representation of Advaita sadhana was forwarded to me recently.

This may not be accurate representation.  However, I found this quite
helpful. We need more of these, to make Advaita Sadhana easily
understandable, with help of modern tools.

(Authors unknown. Sharing  it, with thanks to the Unknown authors).

*Regards*
*Ekam*