[Advaita-l] Veda Vyasa's consistency across Bhagavata, Vishnu and Shiva Puranas

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Feb 24 06:15:35 EST 2020

 Dear Sri Venkataraghavan,
I would like to bring to your kind notice that my two postings
were made keeping simple minded MUMUKSHUS in view. It is not meant for eminent scholars like you.

Your  Write : "The very act of shAstra adhyayana is a way of engaging in the contemplationof the self". Is this in tune with Upanishads and teaching of SriShankara? Please verify.
Mundaka Upanishad says : anyA vAcO  vimuncatha ||

Please read the following excerpt with a cool and open mind and understand well what Bhagavan Ramana has taught. And then you read my two postings once again. Then you can call me by any name you may like. As a  Vedantin I accept both flowers as well as brickbats with equanimity.
Quote:
Thisarticle appeared in the magazine "The Mountain Path'"  January1972 issue, published from Sri Ramansramam, Tiruvannamalai.