[Advaita-l] Mithyatva and non-existence

Kuntimaddi Sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 30 08:27:45 EST 2020

Sir - Advaita means - dviata that we experience is not - non-duality in spite of apparent duality. You are in Advaita list. -.. advaitam chaturtam manyante - sa aatmaa- sa vijneya - says mantra 7 of Mandukya. One has to realize that which pervades all the dvaita as adhishtaanam. Mithyas is sat asat vilakshanam.
Naama ruupaatmakam jagat is - just vaachaarambhan vikaaraH naamadheyam - says scriptures - the creation is only namesake. To understand these one has to approach a proper teacher - tat vijnaaraartham sa gurum EVA abhigacchet -
I stop with this.
If you need more info. I may suggest listening to my talks on Introduction to Vedanta on youtube - Only if you are interested to know.
Hari Om!Sadananda