[Advaita-l] Reading Experience in Advaita List Website (Search Engine, Larger Font, Word Wrap)

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 07:52:52 EDT 2020

Personally I feel the Google groups, which hosts the Bharatiya Vidwat
Parishad (which has several thousands in membership), has many advantages
over the List which serves this Advaita l forum.  Recently Shri Nagaraj
Paturi, moderator of BVP told me that it is free in Google groups.  The
posts can be appended with attachments of files, videos, etc. And images
can be pasted in the body of the post itself which makes it very convenient
to convey messages, announcements, etc. So far no one has complained of
virus, etc. attack in BVP due to images, attachments, etc. being part of a
post. Also, there is a facility of archiving posts too as stated by Sri
Paturi ji.  The reading of posts is also very comfortable to the eye.

regards
subbu

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 4:57 PM Praveen R. Bhat via Advaita-l <