[Advaita-l] Advaita Siddhi: request for a clarification.

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 04:02:23 EDT 2020

Pranams श्रीमल्ललितालालितः,

Reg  << If you want to tell that घट is perceived by a vRtti, and the आकार of
the
same is घटः सन् then how are you denying perception of सत्? >>,

I am saying that सत् is not perceived as Brahman. Can you deny that ?

Reg  << This is a vAda, where nothing wrong is spared.>>,

You are misinterpreting my statement and attributing wrong conclusions.
What can I do.
Pranams and Regards

On Sat, Jul 11, 2020 at 1:14 PM श्रीमल्ललितालालितः via Advaita-l <