[Advaita-l] New member introduction

jaldhar at braincells.com jaldhar at braincells.com
Wed Jul 15 18:53:47 EDT 2020

NARAYANAN. K. R.
----------------

Iam  a vaishnavite.But I have interest in  knowing advaitam.Iam 79and
leading peaceful life in Nanganallur.I use to hear the lectures of sri mani
dravid sastry ,sri k.s.maheswaran,sri noachur venkatraman.

  The concept of nonduality comes to the help of a man who suffers from
mental agonies due to prarabta karma. we can say the agony is not to self
and that the mind only suffers  and  I am not that m suffers ind.But when
any part of the body suffers from serious accidents/injuries,it is very
difficult to say I am not the body.These are the practical  problems.Can any
one clarify.