[Advaita-l] Brahmasri Mani Dravid Sastry - lectures on 'Vedanta Paribhasha' (in Hindi): Topic - 'Vishaya Parichedah'

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 10:28:49 EDT 2020

Namaste all,

Thanks to Durgaprasad ji sending his playlist snapshots, following them, I
have been able to search all the classes and rearrange all 77 in one
playlist here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpQCHvng-MECrfs6SJBLz_r98ns1KoGDg

Hope it will be useful.

Kind rgds,
--Praveen R. Bhat
That owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */