[Advaita-l] Tradition of Vedanta

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Sun Jul 26 09:59:16 EDT 2020

Dear friends,
    I came across a beautiful piece of writing.    I do not know who the author is.Quote :
This extraordinarytraditional method of dissimination of Self-Knowledge dissolves all problems ofdiscursive analysis. For this method is intuitive and not merely intellectuallyrational as it pertains to the Absolute, Eternal, Non-dual Reality of everyonebeyond his / her ego or ‘me’ notion. In fact, since it is the very stuff and substance as the substrate ofthis ego of every human being but beyond all empirical categories liketime-space-causation, actions and their fruits etc.,

          onlythose persons who are adepts in taking

                   recourse to the IntuitiveExperience

                             of the Sakshi Chaitanya

cansuccessfully deliver the goods, so to speak, meaning they can put it across soas to be fully imbibed and assimilated by the genuine seekers.

      Vedanta is not asubject-matter for the mere academic study and the accolade one begets from academics. It is the spiritual science par excellence, and unless anduntil the student has the qualifications of a genuine jijnasu or mumukshu hereand now in this present span of life, he/she cannot possibly cognize or realizethis Absolute Truth of Vedanta.

Unquote.

With respectful namaskars,Sreenivasa Murthy.