[Advaita-l] Rudra

Kaushik Chevendra chevendrakaushik at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 04:49:10 EDT 2020

I agree with you sir ,what you have written is 100 percent true. But the
only reason that i have written the article is because many people have
written degrading articles of Shiva. That's the only reason.
Regarding understanding Advaita I am still learning . But I will try my
level best to answer your points.
The world is mithya because it's not constant and keeps changing and cannot
be ultimate reality.
The dreaming state is a mental impression of what I seen in waking state.
Avidya is the concept where jeeva thinks he is different from brahman.
Till the jiva realises he is one with brahman he has avidya.
It's Brahman alone who appears as jiva and isvara as well.
Isvara doesn't have avidya.
The world is created by Maya upadhi by brahman

This is only as far as I know sir. I am still learning. And I will answer
your remaining questions in near future. Forgive me if I have answered
anything wrong.