[Advaita-l] Omnipresence

Kaushik Chevendra chevendrakaushik at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 10:40:52 EDT 2020

Now I am a physics students sir. I will try to answer the difference of
matter we observe ,as a student of physics only.
What we call matter and different entities of matter is actually non
different.
Everything in the universe is fundamentally atoms which are only electrons,
nuetrons and protons.

Again neutrons, protons and electrons are actually non different ,it's only
the alignment of these electrons,nuetrons.
That is ,by the spin in different directions the charge is generated
differentiating them in the atoms itself.

Now all the universe is made up of atoms only so there is no difference in
matter.
But utility and functions are different in matter. This is because of the
allignment and structure of the electrons that the function of materials is
different.

But existence of this matter is proof that the world is real?
Here comes the main aspect.
Matter is 99.999999-  empty space only.
Yes it's true.
The distance between electrons in each atom make the empty space very high.
This doesn't mean the electrons are matter either. Whatever matter the
electrons themselves are made up of ,has gaps in between them so the empty
space is tending to 100 percent only.

Now the vision that we have is due to presence of light. The light itself
is made up of photons (again matter and empty space). Whatever you see is
actually the intersection of empty spaces being reflected back to the eyes
and is cognized as the world. The electrons alone are being cognised as the
world.
The aspects of sense, touch etc obey the same laws.

This is one of the reasons why revolutionary physicists such as shrodinger
, bohr etc, where ardent followers of vedanta.
This is not a fib you can read about this in his works. Shri subbu sir has
written an article as well.
There is research as well going today in modern physics regarding the world
being an object of consciousness.

And air is also not visible to the eye(only in very special conditions it's
viewable) yet it has to obey physical laws.

I might be wrong (again) ,I am happy to correct myself if the elders point
out a mistake.
Forgive me if I said something wrong.

Om namah shivaya