[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: Advaita sidhi

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 13:44:48 EDT 2020

Namaste,

It is difficult to say in general that some portions are more important
than others. The way the siddhi is structured, each chapter is dealing with
a specific argument made by the pUrva pakshi.

Therefore, what one considers important is really dependent on which aspect
one has doubts. The thing I have noticed is that there are some really
insightful points made in the most unexpected of places. It is hard work,
but rewarding.

Regards,
Venkatraghavan