[Advaita-l] Vishnusahasranamam

Sanjeev Shelgikar shelgikar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 05:17:45 EDT 2020

just FANTASTIC. what a blessed child and great parents and grand parents
and great grand father.
Just a curiosity. since when he started working on it? where is he based?
God Bless him. I want to take inspiration from them. I have one grand son
aged 7 days (daughter's son)and one grand daughter(son's daughter) aged one
year. we want to make our best to impart all Indian and particularly
vendantic samskara on them.
Thanks for sharing.
Shelgikar

On Sun, 31 May 2020, 19:56 H S Chandramouli via Advaita-l, <