[Advaita-l] Vishnusahasranamam

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 06:00:55 EDT 2020

One can start teaching short shlokas when the child is just over 3 years.
I know of a boy of 4 who is being taught the Mukunda maalaa, Garuda
Dandakam and a host of other shlokas, subhashitas, etc. He is extremely
sharp in grasping, retaining and reproducing.  Amazing.  His parents are
keen that he does not miss even a day's class. They connect the boy with
the teacher on phone as this is Corona period.

regards
subbu

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 2:48 PM Sanjeev Shelgikar via Advaita-l <