[Advaita-l] Sadyomukti

Sudhakar Kabra sudhakarkabra at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 1 12:01:03 EDT 2020

 Respected Murthyji,
Here is one reference from Upanishad.
Refer to kathopanishad, Valli-6, Verses 14, 15. It mentions about immortality here.There could be mention elsewhere but I am not too familiar with all the upanishads in complete but only in parts.The word gyani does not appear but it says about liberation.

A reference is also there in Tatwa bodha-Conclusion where it says here and now.
Regards,