[Advaita-l] New members

jaldhar at braincells.com jaldhar at braincells.com
Wed Jun 10 02:52:03 EDT 2020

Arijit Nath
-----------

I believe in vedanta philosophy. And I want to learn this.

Rajendra Prasad M
-----------------

I have moderate knowledge of sanskrit. I am very much interested in studying
Advaita Vedanta.

Dr N Siva Krishna
-----------------

I am an anesthesiologist by profession and a brahmin by birth initiated into
advaita vedanta by my gurudeva

Pradyumna R
-----------

I am Dr Pradyumna R residing in Bangalore,India.I have joined this group to
discuss,gain more knowledge in advaitha vedanta and also get my doubts in
advaitha vedantha clarified

Raj Nagaraj
-----------

Just learning from Swami Parmarthananda?s excellent Gita lectures and
looking forward to this list as an opportunity for some satsanga. Thank you
for maintaining this list.

Srivatsa
--------

I am Srivatsa from Hyderabad.I read Bhagavad-Gita and Bhajagovindam of
JagatGuru and I want to learn more on Advaita.Please help me and allow me to
assosiate with experts like you.

Kavita Krishna

Am a student at Arsha Vidya Gurukulam, and wish to broaden the scope of my
Vedanta study. Om!