[Advaita-l] Define MAYA ?

Sri B sriadvaitam at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 21:19:03 EDT 2020

Namaskaram Raghav. First of all, please don’t be formal, address me as just Sridhar. Thank you for your feedback, I appreciate the effort. I realise now how important it is to use the right word, particularly in such matters. Incorrect usage basically leads to undermining the meaning. Have to be cautious of syntax errors. Will make the change. Please write back should you find any other inconsistencies.

Regards
Sridhar