[Advaita-l] SATCHIDANANDENDRA WORKS-Orthodoxy?

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 09:53:49 EDT 2020

Let me assure all that the translations of the Prasthana traya Bhashyas of
Shankara to Kannada by Sri SSS are unmatched to this day. There are many
many teachers and students of Advaita who follow these books that are a
product of extreme painstaking work.  He has remained most faithful to the
Bhashyas and has expressed his opinions on various topics wherever
necessary only as footnotes. And the footnotes are also not all just his
opinions on certain issues but they also are valuable insofar as he gives
paaTha bheda, etc. etc.

regards
subbu