[Advaita-l] Req: Abirami Bhattarin Pathigangal

Divya Meedin divyameedin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 03:38:38 EDT 2020

Namaste

Thank you for your response.

I am not sure Ki.Va.Jaa's Urai covers Abirami Ammai Pathigam &
other Pathigangal - those that I am looking for.

'Abiramiyum Lalitavum' another book by Sri Meenakshi Sundaram Mohan
commentates on Abirami Antaadi and has a foreword from the Divine Smt.
Rajammal Suryanarayanan. This book contains his contact number but the
number seems to be in disuse. Calls to the printing press were to no avail.
I'm thinking of posting a letter to the address provided.

Thanks & Regards,
Divya

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 11:59 PM Ravisankar Mayavaram via Advaita-l <