[Advaita-l] Birthplace of Narayana Pandita

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 13:33:36 EDT 2020

Here is an excerpt from Dr.B.N.K.Sharma's 1933 paper on Trivikrama
Panditacharya - His life and works.  The excerpt is about TP's family
background and the 'current' status of his descendants.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hiSHjuyU0U9g94Q2WheXPBHVwX3wSwm8hwPhjviUVfc/edit?usp=sharing

regards
subbu

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 10:40 PM Krishnaprakasha Bolumbu via Advaita-l <