[Advaita-l] The language Sanskrit / Veda maNtra and Ishwara Sakshaatkaara / brahma jnAna

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 07:07:03 EDT 2020

Namaste
I read somewhere the Antyajas or Chandalas and Mlecchas can also worship
God but without Mantras and mentally only. They may not say even Purana
Mantras. Many people in modern society are like that. They only do Mooka
Pooja. No words are there . God is accepting even this. But eligible Dvijas
should not do this type of Mooka Pooja. Thry must learn and do proper Pooja.

The lesson is God is interested in Mano Bhaava but not empty ritualistic
Pooja with Mind wandering here and there and not focusing on God.

On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 4:21 PM V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <

-Venkatesh