[Advaita-l] The language Sanskrit / Veda maNtra and Ishwara Sakshaatkaara / brahma jnAna

Raghav Kumar Dwivedula raghavkumar00 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 13:11:02 EDT 2020

Namaste Bhaskarji
If the important technical words like satyam mithyA sattAtrayam etc., are
carefully taught, there is no reason why a person cannot be taught in any
language. For example Sri Nischala Das has composed excellent vedAntic
works in Hindi like vichArasAgara which are complete and adequate in
communicating Advaita GYAnam.

The only catch is that, a shrotriya teaching in English without much
reliance  on sanskrit jargon can still convey GYAnam to s student (since
the shrotriya himself is proficient in sanskrit technical vedAnta words and
how to wield them to remove the avidyA in the students mind),  I am not too
sure it will also create another shrotriya.

Conveying the GYAnam is, in my perception, easier less complicated task,
than creating a shrotriya. For the latter task, there is a need for
acquaintance with the pAribhAShika words of Vedanta.

Om

Raghav

On Thu, 12 Mar, 2020, 9:16 PM Bhaskar YR via Advaita-l, <