[Advaita-l] Japa Yajna for combating coronavirus

Divya Meedin divyameedin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 01:44:52 EDT 2020

श्री गुरुभ्यो नमः

Namaste

Saints and Veda Panditas are recommending Japa Yajna and increased Acharam
- Karmanushtanam during this time, that everyone can do.

Here's a message from Veda Dharma Sasthra Paripalana Sabha:

As per the benevolent orders of Jagadguru Śrī Kāñcī-Kāmakoṭi-Pīṭhādhipati
Śrī Śaṅkara Vijayendra Saraswatī Swāmigal,̤ these ślokas have been compiled
for people across the world to chant, for the purpose of Loka Kṣemam.
Specifically, we should do Japa of the names of Bhagāvan mentioned in these
ślokas.
The ślokas are available in scripts: Devanagari, Grantham,Tamil, Telugu,
Kanadam, Malayalam and Roman (English).

Google drive Folder link for 2020_Roga Nivarana
Shlokah_Sanskrit_Tamil_Telugu_Eng_Granta_Malayalam_Kanada -
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12RkWHoQAa8MQFI5CBZnWhkPq0dj5hj9N

श्री गुरुभ्यो नमः

Regards,
Divya

On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 1:06 AM Kartik Vashishta via Advaita-l <