[Advaita-l] Srimad Appayya Dikshita and Sri Sadasiva Brahmendra - English

Raghav Kumar Dwivedula raghavkumar00 at gmail.com
Mon May 4 11:09:04 EDT 2020

Thank you Subbu ji for sharing that. Sri Sadashiva Brahmendra SwaminaH
aradhana day fell a couple of days back on May 2, 2020.

Dr. Gokula Krishnan's sincerity and depth are clearly felt.

I understand that Sri Sadashiva Brahmendra SwaminaH was equally revered in
the traditions of both the Kanchi Math and the Sringeri Math.

He was a contemporary of Sri Sridhara Ayyaval and Bhagavannaama Bodhendra
SvAminaH and also Marudanallur Sadguru SwaminaH.

It would appear that the late 17th century was like a blessed spiritual
renaissance time for the Cauvery delta  - the panchanaada kshetra with such
revered prAtaHsmaraNiya mahatmas all living there.

Om
Raghav

On Mon, 4 May, 2020, 6:11 PM V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l, <