[Advaita-l] Veda Dharma Sasthra Paripalana Sabha - YouTube Videos - Tamil

Ravisankar Mayavaram abhayambika at gmail.com
Mon May 18 19:50:56 EDT 2020

SrimAtre namaH

Veda Dharma Sasthra Paripalana Sabha has posted 100+ videos on YouTube.
Each one of them is  valuable. I listened to over a dozen of them in the
last two+ weeks. I am very grateful to them. Last night I was listening
to “Pithru Poojanam” by" Brahmmasri Gurunatha Ganapadigal" (

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYpiBrTlvVQ) - it is two hours long and
you will not be able to stop once you start listening.

This is a work they are doing since 1942. From whatever that has been
posted, I understand that they have a lot more material on a variety of
topics. Each one of them, they stick to the traditional approach and say
what is mentioned in shAstra-s.

If you know Tamil and have time, please listen to them. Their videos are at

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvItbtggl54FxSLyo7-XjxQ/videos?view=0&sort=da&flow=grid

Ravi