[Advaita-l] What is Anandagiri's source for this statement?

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Tue May 19 04:00:34 EDT 2020

Namaste.

It could be available in the following book

<< *Rajapura Saraswata Brahmanara Sanskrita Itihasa*, Kannada book. Author:
Kadtala M. Shrinivasa Hariappa Nayak, Parkala  >>

I was not able to find a PDF link for the same.

This reference was obtained from  an article on
Shri Gaudapadacharya Math.

Regards

On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 1:16 PM V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <