[Advaita-l] Sadyomukti

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Sun May 31 01:24:47 EDT 2020

 Dear Sri Praveen Bhat,
 I thank  you  for  providing  the meaning  to theword 'sadyOmukti'.I request you kindly to throw light on the second questionviz."reveal the  methodology  to  get  it?"
based upon your own intuitive understanding.
 I  feel  this is  of  utmost  importance  to  a  student  of  Vedantalike  me.
I  will  be  ever  grateful  to  you  for this.THis  request is  to  other  learned  members  also.With respectful namaskars,Sreenivasa Murthy.