[Advaita-l] Vedic Living E-Patasala

Divya Meedin divyameedin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 20:21:03 EST 2020

*Sree Jnanambika Research Foundation For Vedic Living*
is an organization started on the advice of
*Brahmasree Mahamahopadyaya Dr Seshadrinatha Sasthrigal*
* _Retd Pricipal  Sanskrit College Chennai_ to impart _Vedic Education_ to
all school going students online and also directly at different locations.
We will be also giving online classes for all our *Nithyakarmanushtanam*
   and
* *Shodasha Samskaram.*  We request all Gruhusthas  to utilize this
opportunity to do Veda Adhyayanam of their children by joining our
*E-Patasala*. There are also Sloka and Purana story classes for Children.
Also there are Veda classes for Grihasthas and elders. There are many other
classes which we are going to begin includes Devi Mahatmyam classes and
Sanskrit classes. There will be a full time Patasala working soon.We
request everyone in our community to use this golden opportunity to learn
our samskara .There will be also facility to do all _Vaideeka Karmas except
Sradha and Apara Karmas_ at our Premises

Managing Trustee
*Girish Kumar. S*
*Phone : *+91 9387839229*
*E-mail : info at vedicliving.in
*Web    : www.vedicliving.in
                                           *E - Patasala*
                                           **Veda & Prayoga Classes through
zoom*
( _Starting from 15th December_)
Children 8 years to 17 years
  *Tuesday,Thursday,*
  *  *Saturday*

_For Adults_

*Sunday, Wednesday, Friday*
*Timings*
Morning batch

 6am  to 6.45 am
  7am  to 7.45 am
Evening Batch
 7 pm to 7.45 pm
  8 pm to 8.45 pm
*3 Months course on Vaideeka Prayogam and Nithyakarma Basic Class*
_Veda and Dharma Introduction_
_Snanam, Vasthradharanam, Ahara Niyamam,Parishechanam, Panchayathana pooja,
Kumbhasthapanam, Punyaham, Vinayaka Chathurthi pooja, Navaratri pooja,
Janmaashtami,Ramanavami, Diwali Lakshmi Pooja, Panchangam, thithi nirnayam,
theetu,Tharpanam_

( _24 classes_
 _Saturday - Sunday_
 _3 pm to 4.15 pm_ )

 *Other Classes*
 *(to be announced)
Sanskrit
Devi Mahathmyam
Slokas for children
Stories for children
Sthree dharma for Ladies
Apastamba Homa Prayogam,
Sradham,
Andheyshti

Those who are interested to study the above course(both children and
elders) kindly join through the whatsApp group link given below

https://chat.whatsapp.com/LEaqWq503gM4j0SEX6i4YV