[Advaita-l] Correlation of Higgs Boson with Sat

Shrinivas Gadkari sgadkari2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 13 00:14:19 EST 2020

Namaste,

If anyone is interested in correlating modern Physics
with "Nature of Reality" as Vedic philosophy sees it,
it is much better to focus on fundamentals rather than
advanced topics.

In case one wants to correlate Relativity with "Nature
of Reality", I would focus on:
- Why speed of light is constant in different reference frames?
- Equivalence principle of General Relativity

Coming to Quantum theory, I would focus on:
- Wave particle duality
- Superposition of states
- Collapse of superimposed states on observation
- Correspondence principle

There are the pillars on which the entire modern physics
is built on. But to truly appreciate this one needs to
spend non trivial efforts in following through the mathematical
details of building on these pillars to arrive at the more
interesting conclusions.

On topic of "sat", I would again study the last few
verses from Gita Chapter 17. Does this term really relate
to "existence" or is it about something more simpler - "auspiciousness".

Regards,
Shrinivas Gadkari