[Advaita-l] Vedic Living E-Patasala

Divya Meedin divyameedin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 21:48:14 EST 2020

http://youtube.com/c/VedicLiving

*Invitation - Trust &        E-Patasala Inauguration*

Mahoday,

Diwali Greetings!!

 May Goddess Lakshmi bless all to lead a Dharmic life to attain Good
health, wealth and happiness

It is a great pleasure to invite you to attend the Opening ceremony  of
*Sree Jnanambika Research Foundation for Vedic Living*
 which has become a registered trust , and also the opening of Trust office
and *E-Patasalai* with facility to conduct online classes from Office
Premises along with the facility to do all Vaideeka Karmas.

Kindly attend the function online through the YouTube Channel vedicliving
through the link http://youtube.com/c/VedicLiving
On
*16/11/2020 Monday* *4PM*

*_Program Schedule_*

6.30 am - Ganapathy Homam and Devi Poojai ,

10.3O am - Devotional Carnatic Music Program- Guru Smaranai ( In
remembrance of  Mridangam Vidwan Layachoodamoni and Sangeetha Nataka
Academy award holder  Late *Sri R. Vaidhyanathan*- All India Radio) by
*Usha Viswanathan & Party*

*Inauguration Ceremony*
*4PM*

 Prayer

Welcome Speech- *Sri  Sankaranarayanan.N* Trustee

Chairperson Address- *Sri H. Ganesh*. President Karamana Grama Samudayam-

*Trust and E- Patasala Inauguration lighting of Lamp and Acharya Bhashanam
by Brahmasree Mahamahopadyaya Dharmasreshta  Dr Seshadrinatha Sasthrighal (
Retd Pricipal Chennai Sanskrit College)*

Opening of office Premises-- *Brahmasree Vaidyanatha Vadhyar*-- Grama
Purohitha- KGS

Trust Objectives- *Sri Girish Kumar. S* Founder &Managing Trustee Sree
Jnanambika Research Foundation For Vedic Living & Manging Director- GBS IT
Solutions Pvt Ltd

 Acharya Bhashanam- *Musiri Brahmasree Yajnarama Somayaji*

Falicitation Speech-
1) *Her highness Aswathy Thirunal Gauri Lakshmi Bhai*- Travancore Royal
family
2) Architect - *Sri Mahesh*
Pricipal Architect at Iyer  & Mahesh Architect

Vote of thanks - *Sri  Ramakrishnan Harihara Iyer*- Chartered Accountant-
Trustee