[Advaita-l] [advaitin] New Kannada Book - Parables told by the Sringeri Acharya

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 13:53:25 EST 2020

On Fri, Nov 20, 2020 at 11:48 PM sunil bhattacharjya <
skbhattacharjya at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Subbuji,
>
> I fervently wish that  the revered Mahaswamiji would be kind to advise the
> Sringeri Math management to get the book translated into English, Hindi and
> other major Indian languages, so that the other Advaitins can also get the
> benefit. In fact, it may be beneficial to the entire Advaitin community
> round the world.

Dear Sunil ji,

The English version of the book is already there titled 'Edifying Parables'
and is available for free download here:
https://svfonline.net/publications-2/      as item number 6.  There are
many other titles listed there.

regards
subbu