[Advaita-l] Vedanta in Depression

Mahadevan Iyer mahadevan.n.iyer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 00:04:28 EST 2020

Pranams,

Immense gratitude from the bottom of my heart to everyone who responded to
my query.

Thank you, Venkatesh Murthy Ji, Indeed "Sadhana Chatushtayam" is essential,
I did assume that I had all the prerequisites before delving into Vedanta.
I understand the lack of Vairagyam causes Mental distress.

Thank you, H S Chandramouli ji, Accepting the intricate nature of paapam &
punyam & developing contentment through that understanding is the key.

Thank You, Divya Meedin ji, for providing the helpful poster. Chanting,
Prayers & Acceptance helps.

Thank You, Kartik Vashishta ji. I had not been thorough with my Gita
learning. Thank you for suggesting Arjuna Vishada Yogam.

Thank You, Sivakumar ji & Murali ji, for suggesting  " Durvasana
pratheekara shathakam ".  I was not aware of it.

Thank You S K Jayakumar Ji, for your kind words.

Pranams,
Mahadevan