[Advaita-l] SRINGERI GURUPARAMPARA STOTRAM

jaldhar at braincells.com jaldhar at braincells.com
Wed Oct 14 08:01:41 EDT 2020

On Wed, 30 Sep 2020, Raghavendra Khandenahally via Advaita-l wrote:

> I am looking for sanskrit text for the SRINGERI GURUPARAMPARA STOTRAM.
> The link to Sanskrit text is not working.
> Appreciate if you anyone can share the text

A useful web site is "The Wayback Machine" which is a service of the
Internet Archive (https://www.archive.org/) It takes regular snapshots of
the state of most web sites so you can "go back in time" and see how a
site looked in the past.  This is very handy if the site moves or removes
content as in this case.  This snapshot of sringeri.net from October 2009
has the page you were looking for:

https://web.archive.org/web/20091002232718/http://www.sringeri.net/2009/09/07/stotra/guru/sri-guruparampara-stotram.htm